Saturday, June 13, 2015

06-13-2015: First blog post and first updates

*Sigh* So Much Stuff to do...here's some updates on what I've been doing and future plans!

Just-Kimchii speaking! So if I'm going to be taking this crazy VN-making journey, I might as well write about it. So what's been going on so far? Well, I've established this website and have decided to take on my first Visual Novel project called "Black Coffee: Lovers & Memories," a Free: Eternal Summer fan game. 

[Since I'm a control freak] Here's a list of some things I intend to do at some point if not today (plus some things that are on my mind).

 Website/Blogspot 

  • I've officially made the Site "public" which worries me a little because I will be editing this site A LOT. This is the first site I've ever really "made," so it's still a very new concept. Adding hyperlinks and stuff are a pain in the ass you know!  
  • I might be editing the "ABOUT" page pretty soon. I will add an extra page talking a little bit about myself in case anyone is interested in that. That is very conceited but fuck it, it's my blog anyway ;)
  • It would be so great to add like some sort of music playlist for people to listen to, but I think I'll try adding that when this blog is more "stable" and I'm not constantly editing links and whatnot
  • I will also add some links to other Indie VN makers. There's some great stuff out there I want to share with everyone!
  • The "Tutorials" page won't be edited any time soon (sorry!) so expect that "TBD" to be there for some time....resources will also be neglected for a while...
  • Maybe make a cute avatar? Who knows?!

 Project Black Coffee 

This game is still under development, so a lot of things are no complete...but here's a small update on what I DO have:
  • I have posted the info page, where I'll be updating the info until the game is complete!
  • I have a Tumblr page dedicated to the project x) it is easily accessible to anyone and it should be on the main page
  • I have been working (tirelessly!!) on Makoto, Sosuke and Haru's sprites. I've put a lot of effort onto these sprites and their expressions, I just need to edit the shadows/highlights/textures on Photoshop
  • I have the fanfic as reference for the script. I also have sorted out how I will present the decisions and some tricks ;)
  • Finished the first cover page of the game. I will begin working on the second cover (featuring Sosuke) in due time
  • I have at least one sketch of a background. I admit I am ABSOLUTELY horrible at doing backgrounds, but I really don't want to resort to using other sources xD that's just me 

 Real Life / Other 

  • Summer vacation! Sadly I have to spend it working....
  • Been catching up with some anime and manga I've been meaning to watch
  • JURASSIC WORLD 3D!!!!!
  • Draw, Draw, DRAW!!
  • I've been having a hard time playing visual novels recently...but I'll squeeze in time when I can! I'm STILL waiting on the Lamento full English Patch!!! x)


No comments:

Post a Comment